Saturday 17 December 2011

Placement at BUG

This summer I had a placement at Bug in Norway together with Katerina. It was a great experience and we got to work on a pre visualisation of an introduction to FC Football, a tv program on TV2. Together we did storyboarding and character designs, and Katerina also did a great concept painting of it. Check out er stuff here. (Don't forget to full screen.)





The idea of the intro was to bring the two hosts into various famous football events. Before Katerina arrived I was working on the thumbnails for the storyboard. At this point none of the designs had been set yet.




Here is the final animatic. Both me and Katerina did work on this. She did the first half until the referee gets pushed over, and I did the rest. The boards are are quite messy and not great, but I learned a lot from it and it is quite fun how close the final thing is to our boards :)


Here are some of the character designs I did. They wanted to base the characters on the mini football figures. I learned a lot from Katerina in this process! Thanks you!


© BUG
All work is copyright BUG 

No comments:

Post a Comment